What's Cooking?

Subject
Topic: What’s Cooking?
chalverson
BoatUS Member
BoatUS Member
Posted: 23 December 2009 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Happy New Year from BoatUS!

Just a quick note that we have a new website for all of you onboard chefs and foodies out there...called "What's Cooking?" Please take a look at the site, you can find it at www.BoatUS.com/Cooking, and be sure to read the article about it in the January/February issue of BoatUS Magazine. Star
Edited by AGreiner on 11 February 2010 at 3:19pm
lanbuilder
BoatUS Member
BoatUS Member
Posted: 06 February 2012 at 6:03pm | IP Logged

The site does not accept the BoatUS logon and the pages seem to have errors in their code as strange messages appear when any action is attempted.

I suggest that the BoatUS staff do better teesting before releasing a new feature on the site.

1968 Chris Craft Commander 47
44trojan
Forum Member
Forum Member
Posted: 07 February 2012 at 7:19am | IP Logged
I keep getting an "internal server error" when trying to return to the main page after viewing a recipe.

Also, there are many duplicate recipe submissions by the same author, some of them incomplete.

Search to find chicken or veal cutlet recipe for example of this.

No "Home" button when viewing recipes.  Only choice is the "back one page" browser button.

zackc
BoatUS Member
BoatUS Member
Posted: 21 January 2016 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Ok,so let's post some recipes that we use onboard our boat . Try this one out. Coconut, Curry, Chicken.

I use boneless, skinless chicken thighs. Cut these into small bite size pieces. Put in a skillet with two tlbs of butter. Cook until done, steering serval times and remove to a plate. Put one small chopped onion into the skillet for 1 to 2 minutes add some salt and pepper along with 1 tlb of curry powder. Stir for 1 to 2 minutes then add one can of coconut milk and heat until all are well combined. Put the chicken back into the skillet. Put in some parsley. After sauce thickens, Spoon over rice and enjoy
Bill
Dream 'Inn
BoatUS Member
BoatUS Member
Posted: 26 January 2016 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
zack,
that one sounds really tasty! Might have to try it at home before I make it back to the boat!
Dream 'Inn III
2008 400 Rinker Express

zackc
BoatUS Member
BoatUS Member
Posted: 30 January 2016 at 9:38am | IP Logged
On my post above I used chicken.  Last night I used shrimp and it was great.   Do everything the same way just use shrimp.
Bill

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register